Simple Function Points (SFP)
Simple and Fast Software Size
“The Simple Function Points Task Force is working hard to implement a new certification focused on the SFP method. Stay tuned for more details.”
Download the Latest Simple Function Points Counting Practices Manual Release
The main goals of the manual are:
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the IFPUG Simple Function Point method.
- Facilitate the homogeneous application of the rules of the IFPUG Simple Function Point method by experienced practitioners.
- Ensure that SFP counts are consistent with the counting practices of IFPUG affiliate members.
- Guide on measuring SFP using the deliverables of popular methodologies and techniques.
- Provide a common understanding to allow tool vendors to provide automated support for IFPUG Simple Function Point counting.