IFPUG is happy to announce that Kiran Yeole has been named as the new Chair for the Partnerships and Events Committee (PEC). He has assumed the role from Sushmitha Anantha.
Kiran has overall 18+ years of IT experience in various areas (project management, software development and delivery). Currently working with Amdocs as a Function Points Program Manager, he is leading various Function Point-based engagements for Amdocs customers on estimations and measurements.
Kiran has also conducted many trainings on FP and SNAP for Amdocs, its partners, and customers. He has been a speaker at various ISMA conferences and was a member of the PSC committee and IEEE working group for SNAP.
He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering and has been a certified Function Point specialist since 2012 and a SNAP practitioner from IFPUG.
Kiran lives in Pune, India and in his free time he enjoys trekking the beautiful mountains/forts located along the Western Ghats of India.
Kiran is glad to take on the role of PEC Chair and contribute to the IFPUG community.
We would like to extend a huge thank you to Sushmitha for her contributions as Chair. In her time as Chair, she led the introduction of the Knowledge Café Webinar Series, was honored with Volunteer of the Year in 2020 and has shown remarkable dedication to serving IFPUG members.
Learn more about the Business Applications Committee here.Interesting in Joining the Committee?
The Business Applications Committee is accepting applications to join the committee. Those interested should meet the following criteria:
- English speakers (not necessarily native);
- Previous experience in process assessments;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Analytical and process thinking;
- General knowledge of benchmarking process and activities;
- Have participated in at least 5 benchmarking studies, preferably in multiple areas such as quality, productivity and cost, encompassing internal (within an organization) or external (against the industry) studies;
- Nice to have:
- Statistical background;
If you are interested in applying or have questions, please send a request to [email protected].