As we are nearing the end of 2020, we are gearing up for the last edition of IFPUG Coffee Talk for this year. We wanted to present an interesting topic and a remarkable talk. Also, we had received a feedback about having more sessions around Agile. What would be a better opportunity than listening to the Agile Story from famous Agile Coach Joe Schofield?
- Topic: Trends in Agility – Implications for Function Measurement.
- In Brief: Trends in Agility compares and contrasts 15 years of agile usage: usage, practices, success measures, and challenges. Implications for Function Measurement provides practical insights for functional sizing of agile work, relating function points to stories, enhanced estimation, the focus on value delivery, and why the measurements and reporting need to be re-framed.
- Speaker: Joe Schofield, Agile Enterprise Transformation Coach, Educator, Well-known speaker and Former IFPUG President.
- When: 19th November 2020, 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
- Registration: FREE to members and non-members. Click here to register for the free webinar (must login or create a user profile to register).
We hope to bring more interesting topics in the year 2021.