To continue the message from IFPUG President, Christine Green, a set of practical news:
- IFPUG headquarters, in response to COVID-19, have expanded the work-from-home policy to allow employees to care for their families and themselves. This decision will not impact IFPUG hours of operations at headquarters.
- Group Exam in Madrid postponed: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the electronic group exam scheduled for the 27th of March in Madrid has been cancelled. This decision has been made by IFPUG based on the alarm state that has been decreed by the Spanish government, which includes the individual-isolation. All participants can take the private exam, instead of the group one.
- Brightest Center exams: As a response to the COVID-19 virus, some countries have restricted or limited registration possibilities. If you have a scheduled exam at a center, the most up-to-date regional information from Pearson VUE can be found here. Candidates who want to cancel or reschedule their appointment can do so with a full refund up until 48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment. If this applies to you, simply follow the steps as defined in your confirmation email you received after registration. Should there be a change in your area, which would affect your exam appointment, you will be contacted by Pearson VUE to reschedule for a new date when the exam will be possible again.
- Brightest Private exams: It is still possible to register and take your IFPUG CFPS/CFPP exam (in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian or Spanish) or IFPUG SNAP CSP (in English) exam in your own home (more info). Because these exams are administered in real time via webcam, the COVID-19 virus will not affect your scheduled exam appointment.
- Brightest Green exams: All electronic group exams are postponed until further notice. If you would like information about a group exam for your employees, you are welcome to contact Brightest, but no dates will be confirmed until the risk of the virus subsides.