The Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee (NFSSC) is pleased to announce a Webinar on November 12, 2018.
In this Webinar we will discuss the latest version of SNAP APM 2.4 and will provide a detailed explanation of the changes from the previous version (APM 2.3).
The webinar will grant one-year extension of CSP certification to Certified SNAP Practitioners (CSP) whose certification will expire on or before 31st December 2018.
Note: This is a one-time only extension for 1 year, for Certified SNAP Practitioners (CSP). This is not an on-going certification extension program. No credit will be given for non-certified SNAP practitioners attending the webinar. Currently Certified SNAP Practitioners (CSP) who do not attend the webinar will need to take the iSQI Flex SNAP certification exam to retain their certification.
SNAP provides organizations using IFPUG measures with a unique competitive advantage to those which do not account for non-functional software size. SNAP keeps evolving. The recent version of the APM (SNAP manual) is enriched with improved guidelines for a joint Function Points and SNAP points sizing .
IFPUG membership remains a pre-requisite for taking the certification extension credit and comes with many other benefits (such as having an active online community of FPA & SNAP practitioners who participate in our IFPUG bulletin board, access to discounts for conferences and downloadable guidance documents and white papers, etc.). For a list of membership options please visit www.ifpug.org. All of the details can be found on the IFPUG certification pages and on the iSQI exam registration page.
So, come join us for:
- Discussion on APM V2.3 to V2.4 Changes
- Credit for Certification Extension (Current CSP Certificates only)
- Q&A Session on SNAP
- Networking with the FP and SNAP Community
- Timing of the webinar: 10:00 AM EST (=15:00 PM Madrid and Rome, and 19:30 India time)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Presenters: Talmon Ben-Cnaan, and Charley Tichenor
- How to join? from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/343968191 (international numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adh9hMyUKO)