IFPUG visits MADRID, SPAIN
SAVE THE DATE – MARCH 27th 2014
“MEASURING FOR BUSINESS”
To register, visit the Registration Page in the Member Services Area of the IFPUG Website.
After visiting Phoenix ( USA) , and Rio de Janeiro ( Brazil ),
IFPUG has chosen Madrid as the venue for its next international conference.
This conference will focus on WHY MEASURE software.
What purpose and what benefits provided.
Aimed at IT managers, Senior Project Managers,
IFPUG Certified Professionals will provide answers to many of the key aspects of IT Governance:
- How to Succeed in project estimates and judgments
- How to properly manage suppliers
- How to measure software rigorously
Come to hear prominent IT professionals such as:
- JOE SCHOFIELD, USA (Previous President, IFPUG)
- CHARLES SYMONS, UK (Former President of Cosmic)
- MAURICIO AGUIAR, Brazil (President, TI Metricas)
- RAFAEL DE LA FUENTE, Spain (President, LEDAmc)
Success stories of leading Spanish companies in the sector will also be exhibited.
That same week Madrid will host three important activities for the community of software metrics:
- A two-day seminar SNAP to advance measurement practices of non-functional elements such as settings or conversions.
- A review of CFPS certification.
- A CSP certification test (SNAP)
- The semi-annual meeting of the board of IFPUG.